We are a young technology startup. We create modern and complex solutions in the field of internet marketing for our clients, and our team consists of experienced enthusiasts who, thanks to their knowledge and technological abilities, build innovative solutions. If you want to work at building a new solution for monitoring network traffic and optimizing conversion paths using machine learning, and at the same time be able to drink coffee on the boulevards, on the very banks of the Vistula River – this place is for you!
What makes us different:
- Working with the newest technologies,
- he company’s management board consists of exceptional experts in the field of Development, Technology, Big Data, so they understand your needs and experiences,
- Flat structure – we make decisions quickly,
- You have a real impact on changes in the organization, your ideas can become part of it!
- Design and implementation of software,
- Participation in the development of concepts and planning new modules and functionalities,
- Improving the implemented solution in terms of efficiency and technology,
- Software quality verification,
- Preparation of project documentation and reports,
- Coordination of projects related to the improvement of processes – assessment of the impact on the infrastructure, security and efficiency of IT systems.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- At least 4 years of practical programming skills in Python,
- Knowledge of Django, Flask,
- Experience with REST API,
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix operating systems,
- Writing bash scripts,
- Knowledge of Spark,
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL,
- Knowledge of relational databases,
- Knowledge and practical knowledge: Docker + docker-compose, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Celery,
- Knowledge of writing batch scripts as well as integration tools and techniques (e.g. FTP and web services),
- Ability to focus on business needs, negotiate and develop optimal solutions together with users and other IT teams.
- Knowledge of design patterns and the ability to use them in the right context,
- Communicativeness, ability to work in a team,
- Openness to knowledge and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Possibility to participate in an ambitious project and a real impact on the shape of the software being developed,
- Cooperation with an experienced team of engineers willing to share their knowledge,
- Effective work organization (Code Reviews, CI, CD, Scrum / Kanban),
- Efficient work equipment (MacBook Pro or an analogous Ubuntu / Windows laptop) with two monitors and all the necessary accessories that you can choose yourself,
- The possibility of working 100% remotely or from our office on the boulevards – it’s up to you,
- Training budget,
- No boredom and informal atmosphere,
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills,
- For the sake of good condition, subsidized medical care, Multisport card and life insurance.