We are a young technology startup. We create modern and complex solutions in the field of internet marketing for our clients, and our team consists of experienced enthusiasts who, thanks to their knowledge and technological abilities, build innovative solutions. If you want to work at building a new solution for monitoring network traffic and optimizing conversion paths using machine learning, and at the same time be able to drink coffee on the boulevards, on the very banks of the Vistula River – this place is for you!
What makes us different:
- Working with the newest technologies,
- the company’s management board consists of exceptional experts in the field of Development, Technology, Big Data, so they understand your needs and experiences,
- Flat structure – we make decisions quickly,
- You have a real impact on changes in the organization, your ideas can become part of it!
- Design and implementation of software mostly in Python,
- Participation in the development of concepts and planning new modules and functionalities,
- Improving the implemented solution in terms of efficiency and technology,
- Software quality verification,
- Preparation of project documentation and reports.
- Writing unit/integration/e2e tests.
REQUIREMENTS (the more you satisfy the better):
- Experience with Python (3.x),
- Willingness to write unit tests,
- Appreciation of high code coverage,
- English language (communicative level),
- Knowledge of design patterns and the ability to use them in the right context,
- Communicativeness, ability to work in a team,
- Openness to knowledge and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to focus on business needs, negotiate and develop optimal solutions together with users and other IT teams,
- Understandance of REST API standard,
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix operating systems.
NON-MANDATORY ADDITIONAL SKILLS (the more you satisfy the better):
- Experience with Docker,
- Knowledge of any Python web framework (Django/Flask or other),
- Experience with queue systems like Kafka,
- Knowledge of any NoSQL database (Clickhouse/Redis preferably),
- A degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or being a student in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Possibility to participate in an ambitious project and a real impact on the shape of the software being developed,
- Cooperation with an experienced team of engineers willing to share their knowledge,
- Effective work organization (Code Reviews, CI/CD, Scrum),
- Efficient work equipment (MacBook Pro or an analogous Ubuntu / Windows laptop) with two monitors and all the necessary accessories that you can choose yourself,
- Training budget,
- No boredom and informal atmosphere,
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills,
- For the sake of good condition, subsidized medical care, Multisport.